Favorite Disney song

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocklobster
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I vote for something from a Disney musical?

If so I’l go for two from the Lion King Musical

“He Lives in You” (the reprise)
and “Endless Night”

I used them both for a presentation I helped with in New Orleans (about a year post Katrina). I was attending a vocations event with the Daughters of St. Paul, who are into evangelizing through media.

I think one of the songs was used for the Lion King II, but I like the musical version way better.
 
I must sing bits of the following songs to my nephews every week to fit whatever situation:

It’s A Small World (my aunt took me to the NY World’s Fair ride)

Circle of Life (makes me cry; was my nephews favorite video at age 2 and we’d watch it over and over)

Feed the Birds (Mary Poppins favorites)
I Love To Laugh
Let’s Go Fly A Kite (makes me cry every time because the father decides to be with his kids)

A Whole New World (makes me cry because my little 3 year old nephew sang it at the microphone after his sister’s baptism when the ceremony was over and everybody just stopped and watched this beautiful unscripted moment with his innocent little face all scrunched up looking up at the church ceiling)

Ugly Bug Ball (good old Burl Ives in Summer Magic)
Pink of Perfection (same movie with Hayley Mills singing)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top