T
Truly_Beloved
Guest
Wicket!The Teddy Bears that saved the day.![]()
I love Wicket. Named a dog after him.
Ewoks are the best.
Wicket!The Teddy Bears that saved the day.![]()
Best lightsaber duel is Return of the Jedi when Luke is hiding from Darth Vader. Vader tells Luke if he will not join him, then maybe his sister will, Luke snaps, then the ensueing fight.Darth Maul – participated in (and choreographed) the absolutely best swashbuckling, light sabre fight of the entire franchise
Obi Wan – wisdom and the strength that comes from that
Padme – Natalie Portman, 'nuf said, plus she kicks ***
&
that little laughing “chihuahua” thing next to Jabba.
Well, one of the characters IS named Luke and Luke was the name of a Gospel writer.Darth Vader
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
FYI-I haven’t started reading in yet, but for fun I picked up a copy of a book called “The Gospel According to Star Wars”. My wife just shook her head…
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
to all these three! I also like Leia.I completely agree.Why, Ewan MacGregor’s Uncle, Dennis Lawson, aka
Wedge Antilles
The only non-lead charecter that survived all of episodes 4,5, &6
I can’t believe it took 29 posts before someone mentioned Boba Fett! A full 28 posts after Jar Jar Binks!I’d have to say Boba Fett, Han Solo, Obi Wan Kenobi, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, not necessarily in that order.