C
cmscms
Guest
I read a lot of posts where women share that their husbands have cheated or look at porn and other such stuff. These post sometimes get quite heated. Some men feel there is no recognition for the nice guys, some women seem to think other women should just learn to live with it and other women are just plain angry. There are various opinions.
Well, here is the favour I would like to ask men (married or single) and women (probably a married woman could answer this best).
Being a single women that never married and living in this oversexed world of ours, I rarely hear anything about gentlemen. Can the women share stories of things their husbands do to respect them? Can the men share things they do to respect their women? Can men share methods they have learned to stay away from temptations. And the big favour I am
asking (I know it is a asking a lot). Could men please praise women in some posts.
The reason I ask is because I want to believe their are good guys out there. I need to be reminded they exist. Let’s share the good news! Let’s have a post were we can be reminded of the positive aspects of the differences of the two different genders God created.
Ok, so since I am asking, I think it is only fair I go first. I will say a nice thing about men. I appreciate the way even in our supposedly equal rights society, the majority of men still insist on opening doors for women. I think it is a very humbling thing for a man to do which is a big compliment to a woman.
Thanks
CM
Well, here is the favour I would like to ask men (married or single) and women (probably a married woman could answer this best).
Being a single women that never married and living in this oversexed world of ours, I rarely hear anything about gentlemen. Can the women share stories of things their husbands do to respect them? Can the men share things they do to respect their women? Can men share methods they have learned to stay away from temptations. And the big favour I am
asking (I know it is a asking a lot). Could men please praise women in some posts.
The reason I ask is because I want to believe their are good guys out there. I need to be reminded they exist. Let’s share the good news! Let’s have a post were we can be reminded of the positive aspects of the differences of the two different genders God created.
Ok, so since I am asking, I think it is only fair I go first. I will say a nice thing about men. I appreciate the way even in our supposedly equal rights society, the majority of men still insist on opening doors for women. I think it is a very humbling thing for a man to do which is a big compliment to a woman.
Thanks
CM