K
Kima
Guest
I struggled with the same thing for a while and confessed it like any other sin.
I thought it was embarrassing as I confessed it, but had no issue with seeing Father later on whatsoever. I worked as a catechist and he knew very well that it was me.
However, I do believe in that thing called what´s said in the confessional stays in the confessional. And it does. So when I speak with him, I literally pretend like the whole thing never happened, and he does so as well.
I thought it was embarrassing as I confessed it, but had no issue with seeing Father later on whatsoever. I worked as a catechist and he knew very well that it was me.
However, I do believe in that thing called what´s said in the confessional stays in the confessional. And it does. So when I speak with him, I literally pretend like the whole thing never happened, and he does so as well.