S
Sina
Guest
I don’t usually post this type of personal stuff on here… but I feel alone right now. I am fighting non stop with my husband. I am sure we are both being really mean but a lot of what he says really hurts me and I end up crying. It’s hard to communicate and discuss our fights because we have a toddler who is always in need. I am also 23 weeks pregnant so I could be hormonal.
I can’t stand to be here another minute but I know I can’t exactly run off. I feel like I have no right to run off unless he is physically abusive which he is not. I am just extremely angry.
I had horrible Christmases as a child with my parents who were in fact physically and emotionally abusive, as well as alcoholics. I just feel like Christmas is a bunch of whooey (besides the birth of Christ and the Christmas Mass mind you… I haven’t gone THAT far off of the edge). I know to focus on Christ and what his birth means for us… but when I have family issues, it is really hard.
There is so much extra pressure during the holidays to be happy. And if you aren’t happy, it sucks 10 times more.
I know in a few hours I will just forgive and forget what my husband and I fight about, but another fight will abound again. I need more patience and we need more time and not a toddler between us. I just don’t know what to do…
I know there are many of us out there with unhappy Holidays…
I can’t stand to be here another minute but I know I can’t exactly run off. I feel like I have no right to run off unless he is physically abusive which he is not. I am just extremely angry.
I had horrible Christmases as a child with my parents who were in fact physically and emotionally abusive, as well as alcoholics. I just feel like Christmas is a bunch of whooey (besides the birth of Christ and the Christmas Mass mind you… I haven’t gone THAT far off of the edge). I know to focus on Christ and what his birth means for us… but when I have family issues, it is really hard.
There is so much extra pressure during the holidays to be happy. And if you aren’t happy, it sucks 10 times more.
I know in a few hours I will just forgive and forget what my husband and I fight about, but another fight will abound again. I need more patience and we need more time and not a toddler between us. I just don’t know what to do…
I know there are many of us out there with unhappy Holidays…