J
joandarc2008
Guest
I am going to say this - and I hope it does not come off too bluntly because I don’t know him but you seem like wonderful lady.He knows about part of buddhism - but he’s decided not to follow thosehe also at one point said “But if we decide to be chaste that’ll harm me which is causing harm which is something I have to avoid according to buddhism.”
I’ve saved those links everyone has posted and am going to look at them now! Thank youI suppose the rest is up to me which is scary.
![]()
That being said you could later be placed in a situation where the man (the physical one in your life) is asking you to choose between him and the other man in your life - the King of Kings - the Lord Jesus Christ. Dating is a disernment of marriage. Marriage is a Sacrament as well as a covenant between you, the spouse, and God. How can you make these promises with someone that will not respect your beliefs and your relationship with Him.