M
maryjk
Guest
I am most likely in the minority. My husband and I went to see this movie and paid full price, so we felt like we couldn’t walk out. If we would have rented the movie, we would have never made it to end of the movie.Well this thread has so far been interesting. I have been thinking of renting this movie but now don`t know if I will but given some of the junk we are being given to choose from in movies today I could probably do far worse. The thing is I always get irritated with movies with the evangelical viewpoint of Christianity even when they mean well or are promoting an otherwise universal value we all have as Christians’ in this case the value and sanctity of marriage, misuse of people for sexual reasons in general.
Although I agree the message is good, we do have to work every day to make a marriage work. The acting was terrible. I know, I know, they used local actors. But I have seen high school plays that had better acting than this movie. It was hard to get through the bad acting, to see the message.