R
razredge
Guest
But you just before said:I never said God caused Hitler to do those things once again God is sovereign and man is free. It is quite different to say God does nothing while atrocities happen because he is far away and indifferent it is quite another to say that God allow things to happen for His own reasons.
If you go down the rabbit hole you’ll realise the only way around the problem of evils is a God who does not like intervening in the world as he values free will and the inherent order that arises from freely operating natural processes.Yes and yes. Read the scriptural verse I already quoted and then go read the Book of Habakkuk. God clearly does bring disaster and God uses evil kings for His own reasons.
I think the Old Testament should be read in its literary and historical context.If you believe the OT is no longer applicable then I give you the words of the Lord