Florida man kills 2 home invaders, wounds 3rd

  • Thread starter Thread starter RhodesianSon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the gun owner posted on social media his entire gun collection or part of it and someone might have warned him something like this could happen. So he
was ready I guess. He was brave to confront them in the hallway and take 2 out.
The 3rd will have to pay for their crimes now.
 
Yeah, I can’t say I’m not guilty of sharing images of my collection on social media. This really is a good example of why some things are best kept to yourself.
 
I know lots of people who are well armed. They’re not paranoid, they are just prepared. Most of them like to hunt, and most of them have grown up around guns.
 
“Cause justice is the one thing you should always find. You’ve got to saddle up your boys, you’ve got to draw a hard line. When the gunsmoke settles, we’ll sing a victory tune and we’ll all meet back at the local saloon. And we’ll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing, 'Whiskey for my men. Beer for my horses.”

(Beer for My Horses, Toby Keith and Willie Nelson)
 
Last edited:
I keep fire extinguishers and first aid kits and all sorts of emergency items around my house. I don’t think there’s anything crazy about it
There’s not, but wearing a gun around the house and keeping a plate carrier with extra magazines isn’t like “having a fire extinguisher.” It’s like wearing a full firefighter suit complete with breathing apparatus when you’re just sitting around watching TV. There’s prudence and then there’s overkill.

That said, you’re not doing anything illegal, so to each their own. Just one mans opinion anyway.
 
Last edited:
Guess we just run in different circles. I know very few people who don’t have PC’s and put their gun on like they do their pants. Just stays on all day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top