Forum on Mary only

• Thread starter Thread starter go_Leafs_go
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malachi4U, Have you heard of the Scriptural Rosary? Prior to each of the Hail Marys in each decade, you read a scriptural verse relating to that mystery. It is awesome. It is meditating on the life of Christ through the Scriptures and the eyes of His mother. I found a Virtual Rosary that was a free download with Scripture verses and music. It is awsome.

www.virtualrosary.org/

Have fun. Pray one for me!!

I think a form for our Mother would be very good. So many questions could be answered about our devotion to Her that may bring more to love Her and see her as their Mother too.
I know that the reason my husband and I were able to marry in the church was because of Her. I prayed the rosary every day while waiting for paperwork from the overseas baptisim, communion and confirmation of my husband to arrive. I knew it would be time consuming to obtain these and I wanted us to be married on the anniversary of our civil marriage. The paperwork arrived 7 days before that date! Our priest, even though busy and tired after the Easter celebration married us at the morning mass.
I wanted to start a Mary garden to thank her and had been unable to find the statue I wanted. My husband and I were driving and had to to take a different route than usual. The road that we turned down had a nursery and I glanced over and guess what I saw. Just the statue I wanted, and it was on sale for 1/4 of the reqular cost!
Let anyone tell me that our Lady wans’t directing me and I’ll tell them they don’t know what they are talking about!!!
maggiec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back