Freaky Fetish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BostonMyrtleBea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her husband says…that he only tried it once. But he went and BOUGHT the outfit, here is how she described it: “It was a photo of my husband wearing some sort of crotchless female fishnet outfit and my underwear.”

Most men NEVER try such a thing, never even have it in their minds to try such a thing. Her husband took the time to and buy this outfit, put it on, and take photos of it. If he had just been curious and didn’t like the effect, why take photos of himself in it?

This is in no way normal behavior, sorry.
I understand all that, that’s why I was confused when the OP responded to my post and made it sound like it actually wasn’t a fetish.

If the OP has established the case that he’s lying about it, then my original advice remains the same:
It’s not an unheard of fetish for heterosexual men to like wearing women’s underwear.
If I were you I’d try to talk to him about it and find out about it as much as possible. Try to get him to open up to you by composing yourself and trying not to come off as upset or disgusted.
With that being said, I don’t think therapy is going to work. No amount of therapy can make a fetish go away… it’s usually something that is very deeply ingrained into a person.
It may take a while for him to feel comfortable enough opening up to you about it completely, but I think doing so would be the best thing for the both of you… and you wouldn’t feel so out of the loop.
 
It really depends on what he’s doing it for. If he’s seeking a sexual thrill, he’s in trouble and needs to go to confession. If he’s not seeking a sexual thrill from this act, something deeper is occurring within him. In the second case, he should seek a doctor to get tested to see if he’s an intersexual (a person with both male and female parts). Many men who have crossdressed have often found out that they have this condition. Regardless of the situation, it’s not a good idea to snap photos of yourself wearing those articles of clothing. I pray God blesses you as you read this post.
 
Thanks for the replies. It has been about eight months since I posted. He agreed to remarriage counseling, which we attended. It was too long ago and too detailed to post, but after the second meeting, she ended the sessions as she felt our marriage was strong and we could work through it. Things are much better. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
 
well idk usually men who do this are not homosexual. It is some sort of fetish I guess. perhaps he was stressed at the surgery and this is how he deals with it? I personally think it was more than one time though. i don’t know what else to say. happy birthday
Could be something else if it’s neither a fetish or a sign of being gay. I know guys who do it for neither reason at all.
 
There aren’t a lot of easy answers to questions like this one. There are some men who like the feeling of female attire. Some of them don’t do it for a sexual thrill or a display of homosexuality. There could also be something deeper within him that caused him to do this. I’m actually speaking from experience because similar actions run in my mom’s side of the family. I pray God blesses you as you read this post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top