G
Grolsch
Guest
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Is Katie Holmes using her romance with Tom Cruise as a publicity stunt or is she just a starry-eyed victim of the press? A line of “Free Katie” shirts for sale at FreeKatie.net is the latest Hollywood-inspired clothing trend that capitalizes on the celebrity gossip du jour. The garments gained popularity shortly after Cruise’s notoriously exuberant “Oprah” appearance in May when he proclaimed his love for Holmes by leaping on the talk show host’s couch.
zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,—25942,00.html“I think the response has been so great because it allows pop culture fans to comment on this media storm without being nasty,” Los Angeles-based artist and designer Sheila Cameron tells Zap2it.com. “With one simple message people can say, ‘I’m not going to buy every image sold to me by the mainstream press or superstar PR machine.’”
I guess I shouldn’t laugh. Tom and Katie or “TomKat” as they’re now know are both now ex-catholicsl
Scientology is such an evil organization, I don’t know why they’re allowed to function. Atleast Germany saw them for what they are, an extortionist cult, and banned them.