G
gilliam
Guest
Lovely Stefania in Italy has some truly awe-inspiring near-live photos from the ongoing Cuban Democracy Convention outside Havana right now. The power of these pictures is unbelievable. Only in the blogosphere can any revolution be so chronicled. I dare you to look at these photos without weeping.
See them here.
BLOGGING CUBA’S ASCENDENT REVOLUTION
Val Prieto has got a party and revolution going over at Babalu blog with the twin Cuban Nostalgia Festival and the Assembly for Civil Society simultaneously happening this weekend. It may sound farfetched but they are closely related. Val has a full blogging exhibit at the nostalgia festival, which is Cuban Americans’ defiant effort to keep their culture alive in all its glorious forms against the horrible efforts to erase it by Cuba’s tyrant. The latter is the revolution itself, which is electrifying the world as I write this. Those gorgeous photos of Cubans standing up for democracy against the walls of tyranny are among the most inspiring pictures I have ever seen. Abroad and at home, Cubans are fighting for their right to be free Cubans and join the real world. VIVA CUBA LIBRE!!!
Go join Val’s revolutionary party here.
PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN
Is that a great headline or what? I wish I had thought of it myself.
Read the whole thing here.
See them here.
BLOGGING CUBA’S ASCENDENT REVOLUTION
Val Prieto has got a party and revolution going over at Babalu blog with the twin Cuban Nostalgia Festival and the Assembly for Civil Society simultaneously happening this weekend. It may sound farfetched but they are closely related. Val has a full blogging exhibit at the nostalgia festival, which is Cuban Americans’ defiant effort to keep their culture alive in all its glorious forms against the horrible efforts to erase it by Cuba’s tyrant. The latter is the revolution itself, which is electrifying the world as I write this. Those gorgeous photos of Cubans standing up for democracy against the walls of tyranny are among the most inspiring pictures I have ever seen. Abroad and at home, Cubans are fighting for their right to be free Cubans and join the real world. VIVA CUBA LIBRE!!!
Go join Val’s revolutionary party here.
PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN
Is that a great headline or what? I wish I had thought of it myself.
Read the whole thing here.