S
seeker_of_God
Guest
Hi,
This is my first semester at this new college after transferring from somewhere else. I met this girl pretty much at the beginning of the semester. It was slow going at first, but gradually we grew closer and closer, and now she’s the person I trust the most and I think we both feel really comfortable with one another.
I didn’t think I was interested in her in any way except for friends at first, but it becomes more of a possibility as time goes on. The thing is, of course, that I have no idea how she feels.
She’s a really active Catholic, and we have a lot in common. Every time we hang out or do something that should only take an hour or so, it ends up lasting more like 4 hours sometimes. This evening I thought I’d only be there for 2 hours at most, but I came back 6 hours later. We have a lot of fun and enjoy each other’s company.
I guess I didn’t really realize that there was anything there at all until I realized it’s going to be really weird not seeing her over Christmas break, which is about a month. I told her as much and we’re trying to make plans to at least meet up once for a couple of days hopefully.
Anyway I’m still figuring out what I feel, but I don’t exactly know how to proceed. I’m 21, but I’ve really never dated seriously. I’ve generally been too focused on my own studies. I don’t want to take it too cautiously and miss an opportunity, but also don’t want to jump to any conclusions too quickly either.
This is my first semester at this new college after transferring from somewhere else. I met this girl pretty much at the beginning of the semester. It was slow going at first, but gradually we grew closer and closer, and now she’s the person I trust the most and I think we both feel really comfortable with one another.
I didn’t think I was interested in her in any way except for friends at first, but it becomes more of a possibility as time goes on. The thing is, of course, that I have no idea how she feels.
She’s a really active Catholic, and we have a lot in common. Every time we hang out or do something that should only take an hour or so, it ends up lasting more like 4 hours sometimes. This evening I thought I’d only be there for 2 hours at most, but I came back 6 hours later. We have a lot of fun and enjoy each other’s company.
I guess I didn’t really realize that there was anything there at all until I realized it’s going to be really weird not seeing her over Christmas break, which is about a month. I told her as much and we’re trying to make plans to at least meet up once for a couple of days hopefully.
Anyway I’m still figuring out what I feel, but I don’t exactly know how to proceed. I’m 21, but I’ve really never dated seriously. I’ve generally been too focused on my own studies. I don’t want to take it too cautiously and miss an opportunity, but also don’t want to jump to any conclusions too quickly either.