Frogs rain on Serbia!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisa4Catholics

Guest
Frogs rain down on Serbia

Traffic came to a halt and locals fled inside after thousands of frogs fell from the sky onto a Serbian village.

Residents in Odzaci told local daily Blic they thought the world was coming to an end.

Aleksandar Ciric said: “I saw all these small frogs just start raining down. There were thousands of them.”

Another villager, Caja Jovanovic, added: "This huge ‘cloud’ seemed to come out of nowhere and its shape and colour looked very strange.

“We were all wondering what it was when suddenly frogs started to fall from the sky. I thought maybe a plane carrying frogs had exploded in midair.”

But climatology expert Slavisa Ignjatovic said there was a simple scientific explanation for the incident.

He said: “A whirlwind has sucked up the frogs from a lake, the sea or some other body of water somewhere else and carried them along to Odzaci where they have fallen to the ground. It is a recognised scientific phenomenon.”
ananova.com/news/story/sm_1421070.html?menu=news.quirkies
 
And of course I can’t edit the thread because the site went down:nope: FRIGS:rolleyes:
 
So lets be honest:ehh: Aside from my friend Gilliam,who if found in a similar situation would become concerned if frogs started raining down:eek: I would have started a poll as well but:bigyikes:
 
40.png
stumbler:
Is ths about the friggin’ frogs? 😃
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Why yes,yes indeed it is:D
 
Okay on a serious note:ehh: Say you the poster on CA are in your front yard and all of a sudden:eek: thousands of frogs start falling out of the sky:eek: :eek: What would be your first reaction or thought?And tell the truth:tsktsk: 😃
 
Mine would be… I bet my mom is having a freakin heart attack! she is DESPERATELY afraid of frogs. no seriously i probably would have thought armageddon was upon us!
 
Me too Tarshly I would have posted a frantic thread here called every one I know and go straight to the nearest Catholic Church looking like this:eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Hmm…interesting stuff,just 1 of the 10 plagues of egypt,i wonder if god is reminding us of it?:hmmm:

Nice thought if it was:)
 
Some time back we had a rain of friggin’ ducks in Arkansas – they got caught in an updraft, froze, and fell out over Stuttgart.
 
What is it with frogs in Europe?:confused: First they were exploding, now they are falling like rain.:whacky:

PF
 
Off Topic – I can’t answer your note, Lisa. Your inbox is full.
 
40.png
WanderAimlessly:
What is it with frogs in Europe?:confused: First they were exploding, now they are falling like rain.:whacky:

PF
I don’t know but I wouldn’t feel comfortable living there:eek: All frogs would be suspect:eek: :eek:
 
Come on now.:bounce: Frogs and toads are cute. I happen to have 9 of them in my house right at this moment:D . I tried real hard to hold their little ears so they could not hear about the explosions in Europe;) . Now I am going to have to make sure they don’t listen to the news again tonight:whacky: .

But, I must admit it would be quite a sight and very scarey to see them falling from the sky.
 
Just as THEY have managed to convince us of the unremarkable normality of all the “easily explainable” Biblical plagues, this seems to be a “normal” phenominon. NORMAL??? Possible, yes, likely, perhaps, but NORMAL??? This “expert” couldn’t even tell where these supposed “normal” frogs came from, and I, for one, have NEVER heard of this happening outside of the bible. On a side note, in the past week or so, a VERY unusual, but still “possible” “normal” red tide has come into the coast somewhere off New England (sorry I don’t have the link, it was featured on Spirit Daily in the past few days) polluting whatever shelled creature is currently being harvested. WATERS TURNED TO “BLOOD”??? In the New England area of all places! You BET I’m looking for the nearest catecomb to hide in! :eek::eek::eek:

(Come visit our Catecombs at the Paranoid Catholic Answers Alliance in the Water Cooler- "Just because your paranoid dosn’t mean THEY are not out to get you…) 😉
 
First thing I’d do is run inside and get the heck out of their way. 🤓

Second I’d fall on my knees and pray as hard as possible and resign myself to God’s will, by His grace, of course. :bowdown:

Third I put a clean outfit on. :ehh:

Fourth, after it stopped raining, I’d go out and see if there were any survivors. :hmmm:

Fifth I’d ask my husband to clean up the mess. Ick :eek: I like frogs but not that much.
 
I’d have been a little weirded out. I mean, c’mon-I’ve heard it’s raining cats and dogs, but frogs??? Ewww, gross!
 
This is a common enough occurrence that it was featured in a recent movie, Magnolia. I don’t remember what the significance was, because I was half-asleep at the time.
 
40.png
Digitonomy:
This is a common enough occurrence that it was featured in a recent movie, Magnolia. I don’t remember what the significance was, because I was half-asleep at the time.
I have never heard of that before,I would freak out:eek: THousands of frogs raining down:eek: :eek: Oh no,I would think of the plagues of Egypt!:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top