Gangnam Style

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crescentinus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I keep hearing it as Gundam style for some reason. (Apparently, so do the folks at NicoNico Douga.) I knew it was only a matter of time. 🤷
Gundam Style = awesome 🙂
SF-A2 Miki doing the female version of Gangnam Style (Oppa is Just My Style) = badly needed
 
I’m so behind the times. Thanks for posting this. Love it!!! 👍
 
It makes me lol 😛
To be serious though, this isn’t very big amongst them folks, yet. Part of me thinks that this may be because of its Korean origin. (And Japan’s relations with its East Asian neighbors ain’t that good at the moment.) But I may be overanalyzing it. I’d give it time.
 
While I love the video which is very funny and PSY seems like a nice guy himself, I don’t get why they’re trying to use THIS video to spread world peace. It will not spread world peace people. It will bring a smile to people’s faces but it will not stop wars or take down corrupt governments. It will also not unite people despite their diffirences. Seriously, the secular media takes us for fools for beleiving in a supposed ‘imaginary friend’ and yet they put their hope in a bloody song?

However, I can’t wait for the video to reach 1 billion views as it does genuinely bring a smile on people’s face and it is universally popular. In fact, I think it’s the msot popular anything ever of all time, more popular than stuff like Naruto or the rubbish called modern music. It’s really quite an achievement that something so unpretentious, simple and nice can be so massively popular.
 
While I love the video which is very funny and PSY seems like a nice guy himself, I don’t get why they’re trying to use THIS video to spread world peace. It will not spread world peace people. It will bring a smile to people’s faces but it will not stop wars or take down corrupt governments. It will also not unite people despite their diffirences. Seriously, the secular media takes us for fools for beleiving in a supposed ‘imaginary friend’ and yet they put their hope in a bloody song?

However, I can’t wait for the video to reach 1 billion views as it does genuinely bring a smile on people’s face and it is universally popular. In fact, I think it’s the msot popular anything ever of all time, more popular than stuff like Naruto or the rubbish called modern music. It’s really quite an achievement that something so unpretentious, simple and nice can be so massively popular.
Gangnam Style is I think one of those songs that have a quick boost of popularity before fading away (let’s see how it will fare in two years or ten). I’ll admit as I’ve said earlier that the music and the dance is so quirky and absurd that it’s funny (and the misheard lyrics), but I’m just not into the craze. Seriously, I still don’t hear much about it here.
 
While I love the video which is very funny and PSY seems like a nice guy himself, I don’t get why they’re trying to use THIS video to spread world peace. It will not spread world peace people. It will bring a smile to people’s faces but it will not stop wars or take down corrupt governments. It will also not unite people despite their differences. Seriously, the secular media takes us for fools for believing in a supposed ‘imaginary friend’ and yet they put their hope in a bloody song?

However, I can’t wait for the video to reach 1 billion views as it does genuinely bring a smile on people’s face and it is universally popular. In fact, I think it’s the most popular anything ever of all time, more popular than stuff like Naruto or the rubbish called modern music. It’s really quite an achievement that something so unpretentious, simple and nice can be so massively popular.
You know how those secularists in the media roll.

As for the song itself, it had already defeated Justin Bieber’s songs like a sir. 🙂
 
He’s anti-American. One of his song talks about killing American children slowly and painfully. I used to surpote him,but not any more.
 
It’s fun!

I look for this to be the flashmob dance at Synchronized Skating Nationals this year–so much fun!

Good for the Koreans for becoming so successful with their pop music! Planet Money on NPR had a marvelous story about how the Koreans made a plan to produce successful, money-making pop music, and worked that plan over the years. No sitting around and waiting for the world to donate money to them. Instead, they now rival the United States when it comes to producing money-making pop music hits. They have made use of video and social media, and it has worked and brought a lot of wealth into their country!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top