Gangnam Style

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crescentinus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I keep hearing it as Gundam style for some reason. (Apparently, so do the folks at NicoNico Douga.) I knew it was only a matter of time. 🤷
I keep referring it as Gundam style as well. 😛 Must be something Freudian. 😃
 
Google “psy” with “apology”. It’s been in the news recently – he apologized for those lyrics.
Even if he had apologized for the song, he shouldn’t be singing it.

But no hating on him. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Just my 2 cents.
 
I keep referring it as Gundam style as well. 😛 Must be something Freudian. 😃
You’re not the only one 😛 When I hear that refrain, I keep thinking that Char and Amuro are gonna get into a dance fight…
 
You’re not the only one 😛 When I hear that refrain, I keep thinking that Char and Amuro are gonna get into a dance fight…
Or in my case, Rau Le Creuset and Mwu La Flaga having that dance battle. 😛
 
I keep referring it as Gundam style as well. 😛 Must be something Freudian. 😃
There was this parody (don’t know if it’s on Youtube yet) where they overlaid the heads of the people in the music video with the heads of different mobile suits. It was pretty surreal. 😃

EDIT: here you go.
 
There was this parody (don’t know if it’s on Youtube yet) where they overlaid the heads of the people in the music video with the heads of different mobile suits. It was pretty surreal. 😃

EDIT: here you go.
Love the title to it–Gundum style. Engrish on the attack. 😃
 
It’s finally reached a billion! And the world hasn’t ended yet for crying out loud!
 
I love that song haha :3. And in case anyone would be bothered by this I wanted to point out. There’s a lady dressed up as a nun doing the dance in that big line of people during the video. She’s moves far right if your looking.
 
Who here have know about it, heard about or had listened to it? :3
Here’s the video of said song: youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

The influence of this song had spread from the Far East to the entire globe. o:
this guy did song two years ago saying all u…s. soldiers should be killed along with their families, 35,000 american soldiers died for his country so he could be free and allow him to be a millionaire
 
this guy did song two years ago saying all u…s. soldiers should be killed along with their families, 35,000 american soldiers died for his country so he could be free and allow him to be a millionaire
Go back and read Post #39. You are working with out-dated information.
 
this guy did song two years ago saying all u…s. soldiers should be killed along with their families, 35,000 american soldiers died for his country so he could be free and allow him to be a millionaire
I find it odd that this brouhaha came up just as he became a global sensation.
 
Go back and read Post #39. You are working with out-dated information.
well he was working with incorrect information , he apologized through his publicist, which shows how much he really meant it… he was not sorry at all and is just another example of a bad hearted person raking in the money which will be poorly used…yea it is a funny video and a neat song but he did say that stuff about our soldiers and only apologized cause he was caught and the apology was false… but people will still follow him as he is the pied piper and one of the best people on earth to follow

View attachment 15800
 
well he was working with incorrect information , he apologized through his publicist, which shows how much he really meant it… he was not sorry at all and is just another example of a bad hearted person raking in the money which will be poorly used…yea it is a funny video and a neat song but he did say that stuff about our soldiers and only apologized cause he was caught and the apology was false… but people will still follow him as he is the pied piper and one of the best people on earth to follow

View attachment 15800
I’m with you duneman, I didn’t think it was sufficient an apology, given the viciousness of the song. Not to mention the timing of the apology. He apologized because he want to preform in front of the Mr. Obama, who should have said no thank you.
 
my kids have discovered the song. 😦 it gets played 5 times at least a day. The lyrics are stuck in my head, even though I do not speak Korean.

But they had a great time dancing on New Years eve to the song!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top