Gay Christians? Christian Ok....and Gay..well

  • Thread starter Thread starter CopticChristian
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farsight,

I did not intend to insult you, forgive me. I believe that the issue has been discussed and I find no reason to continue. I have asked the moderator to close the thread. I have no desire to continue to post in this thread.

I find that while there are issues of concern that this is the least of the ones that needs discussion.

In the name of Charity and understanding as you have explained…no further discussion is needed.
I understand what you’re saying, CC. It’s akin to a member of the Westboro Baptist Church referring to himself as an Anti-Gay Christian.

To your point, though, identifying one’s self as “gay” is to accept an actively gay lifestyle. If one accepts the gay lifestyle, then one accepts being gay as legitimate (and, thus, disregards scripture).

[BIBLEDRB]1 Corinthians 6:9-10[/BIBLEDRB]

Okay, now you can close the thread Mr. Moderator. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top