E
edwest2
Guest
What does it matter? From the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. Do you think a single person was not affected by his “act”?
I’m a writer and I need to be mindful of every word I write, fiction or non-fiction. There is a God in heaven to whom I will have to give an account at the final judgement. I think Mr. Carlin knew that.
But I would never use profanity or mocking God and the Church as part of my “act.”
Peace,
Ed
I’m a writer and I need to be mindful of every word I write, fiction or non-fiction. There is a God in heaven to whom I will have to give an account at the final judgement. I think Mr. Carlin knew that.
But I would never use profanity or mocking God and the Church as part of my “act.”
Peace,
Ed