Georgia Governor Calls For An Audit While Cobb County Calls For Wiping Clean And Supervisor Daughter and Mom Video

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This “suitcase”
Bin, not suitcase. Per the Ga SoS the item in question is a bin in which they kept ballots.
I do not know about algorisms.
Do you mean “Algorithm” (instructions, generally followed by computer)?

Algorisms is a way of performing math.
Why were they not counted openly and then everyone leave?
Asked and answered to you in another thread. The explanation came from the office of the SoS. But based on past posts, an explanation would do no good here, as it would be ignored, and the same questions and allegations repeated.

Last edited:
48.png
gam197:
Asked and answered to you in another thread. The explanation came from the office of the SoS. But based on past posts, an explanation would do no good hear, as it would be ignored, and the same questions and allegations repeated.
They have election laws and Fulton Count clearly violated those election laws by telling poll watchers to go home. Ralph Jones told News 11 that there was a broken water pipe which was a lie.

I think what worries me the most about this group is there unknown source of funding. It could be foreign, neo-Nazi, or George Soros, for all we know. So when something that proports to be new slips into the realm of propaganda, it is good to know who is behind it. Otherwise, it is of no more important that me sitting here typing off the top of my head.

What we can know is that no evidence presented in court from the Georgia election has resulted in any change in the election. That is the one fact that we do know, and literally the only thing that matters in this case.

The article does, however, lay out the timeline of the video, if anyone cares, and presents an argument for why this de-bunking (which did happen), might have been wrong, not that any of it matters.

Last edited:
A ‘fact’ ‘checking’ outfit claimed to debunk explosive evidence for Republicans’ claims of significant election problems in Georgia. It didn’t.
This was debunked/fact checked/investigated by the Georgia Secretary of States Office.

This was debunked/fact checked/investigated by the Georgia Secretary of States Office.
If you repeat an untruth and totally ignore any correction for it enough times, then you can raise doubt in some people. This isn’t a search for the truth. It’s an effort to influence people that may not scrutinize claims.

48.png
Dovekin:
Do you think there were more errors like this?
I do not know about algorisms. This “suitcase” situation is overboard with what went on. There were poll workers from both sides in the polling place, why tell them to go home and then bring out these “suitcase” ballots.

It is 10 pm. You have to stop preparing ballots for counting, or we will be here all night. Stop now, and sit around watching us count what you have already prepared. It will only take 2 or 3 more hours, and then you can go home.

Is that what you think should have been said?

I at this point I have to get off the train, along with Governor Kemp.

I at this point I have to get off the train, along with Governor Kemp.
Please wait for the train to slow down first. Getting off at high speeds has been determined dangerous by the Surgeon General Obvious.

Name-calling. Always the last resort of those without reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back