Georgia Recount Uncover 2,600 New Votes (1, 400 Trump) Memory Card

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, you don’t. Trump won’t. Ever. The Supreme Court won’t even bother to hear his cases (because they have no evidence), and he will just blame that on a rigged system or the “deep state.”
And his protests won’t matter if the courts rule against him. The former Vice President will become President Elect when the states certify and the EC selects him.
Some of the people complaining about Trump exercising his rights this way are the very ones who lied for over two years about Russia stealing the election in 2016, and still claim, without evidence, that Abrams won the Georgia governor’s race two years ago (she lost by 50k votes, more than 3 times more than Trump trails Biden there). It is a level of hypocrisy on their part that is stunning.
There is only one acceptable conclusion to this for Trump (and his followers)
The only acceptable conclusion is to allow the process to finish, regardless of the outcome. Allowing this to happen is the best thing for the country, and for former Vice President Biden, his disgusting and demagogic assertion that “more people will die” if Trump doesn’t concede notwithstanding.

I think the whole election needs to be re-run. Either that or hand it over to the state legislatures to choose the electors. At least we would know that the result wasn’t procured by fraud.
How do you know the legislatures were not elected fraudulently?

In some cases, it is even accepted fraudulence, like gerrymandering. Here in PA, the last congressional redistricting just got thrown out by a court this year because it clearly skewed a 50/50 state to an 80/20 representation.

How do you know the legislatures were not elected fraudulently?
I don’t. However, the president has claimed that the election is a fraud on an unprecedented scale. I am not unreasonable. I just want this to be settled according to our Constitution. That means re-running the election, taking it to the Supreme Court, and/or handing over the choice to state legislatures. If Biden and Harris can win fairly and squarely, then good luck to them and good luck to the United States of America.

Some of the people complaining about Trump exercising his rights this way are the very ones who lied for over two years about Russia stealing the election in 2016, and still claim, without evidence , that Abrams won the Georgia governor’s race two years ago (she lost by 50k votes, more than 3 times more than Trump trails Biden there)
I know that Russia interfered in the last election, which had some impact on voters in this country. It was right to investigate it and do something about it instead of spending 4 years whining about it.

In the 2018 election people were kept from having their vote count if they made a mistake in their address on their ballot. Count those votes, Abrams may have won, even though she was running against the person in charge of the fairness of the election. But she may not have won, and the election may have been administered fairly. We will never know, so the complaints should be used to reform the system, not undermine the governor.

The likelihood is that all of the corrections in this election will have no net effect. Votes will be changed, but Biden will still be ahead. There is no reason to undermine Biden.

I know that Russia interfered in the last election, which had some impact on voters in this country. It was right to investigate it and do something about it instead of spending 4 years whining about it.
What was false was the charge of conspiracy collusion. The conflating of Russia interference and collusion is a ploy that doesn’t work anymore.
Fact: Russia was not responsible for Trump’s win in 2016.
In the 2018 election people were kept from having their vote count if they made a mistake in their address on their ballot. Count those votes, Abrams may have won, even though she was running against the person in charge of the fairness of the election.
False. Kemp got 50,000 more votes. There was no voter suppression, no undercounting. Abrams lost a clean election. She list by almost 4 times as many votes as Biden leads by.
But she may not have won, and the election may have been administered fairly.
She didn’t win. She just claims she did.
The likelihood is that all of the corrections in this election will have no net effect. Votes will be changed, but Biden will still be ahead. There is no reason to undermine Biden.
No one is undermining Biden. It seems clear he will become the president elect next month and inaugurated in January. Until then, the proper legal process should play out.

The GA Recount is a SHAM.
Definition: Sham - think that is not what it is purported to be

What is it that it was purported to be by the secretary of state? How is what it actually is different?

Brad Raffensperger had said the signatures have already been verified twice. I don’t see that misrepresentation has occurred on his part.

Last edited:
Russia may have interfered in 2016 but to accuse DJT as being involved when they cia,fbi Knew he was NOT and that’s what DJT was referring to when he called it a hoax—-not the interference by Russia—- just his supposed part in it —and then keeping up such falsehoods and misleading the American people!!! That’s the travesty!(another definition for sham!)

Last edited:
They are supposed to finish the recount today, and certify by Friday, I believe.

Russia may have interfered in 2016 but to accuse DJT as being involved when they cia,fbi Knew he was NOT and that’s what DJT was referring to when he called it a hoax—-not the interference by Russia—- just his supposed part in it
This is an intentional tactic in progressive circles, conflating Russian interference, which is certain, with Trump being involved in conspiracy collusion with the Russians, which is clearly false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back