German woman faces forced prostitution

• Thread starter Thread starter theMutant
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Catholic2003:
You’re thinking of the Sun and the Star (or if you have a really dirty mind, the Sport). The Telegraph is a regular newspaper. It is, however, extremely right-wing, well to the right of the Express.
I read in “The Last Lion” by Wm Manchester that for years either one or both of these papers were the only ones who would publish Churchill’s warnings to arm against Nazi Germany, because of knee-jerk censorship by the BBC and the London Times (which still goes on BTW). Sometimes these rags are the only way you can get the truth.

40.png
theMutant:
I also did not claim that the article was true although I don’t doubt that we are heading in that direction even if it isn’t. I am not familiar with the Telegraph but I also do not consider the NY Times of the Chicago Tribune to be paragon examples of trustworthy reporting
They are just what I have access to. I don’t particularly like them. They do have something to lose by false reporting, which is a check for them. Why I asked is I could not find much support for the first article, but then, I’m a poor excuse for a search engine expert.:o

I have some doubt that we are heading that way. It would seem to lean towards anti-consensual sex, which seems odd to me in the modern world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back