H
hasikelee
Guest
Killer tuberculosis? What is that? I thought most everyone is inoculated against TB? The symptoms are typically easy to spot and immediate, unless it is dormant.How long will it be until I get killer tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, the flu, or something else from kissing her?
I have expressed my concerns to her, but she persists.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
- Rob in Oregon
The big thing for me is the gross factor. Oh my gosh, just thinking of having to swallow after everyone else makes me gag. I’m not one to be prissy (I’ve eaten with babies for example) but just the thought of it…shudder
Interesting note, I know this is anectdotal, but I remember my little bro did a science project on this. He compared various surfaces, including a chalice, and the rate of growth of common bacteria and viruses.
From his conclusions, buddy, you should be more afraid of touching your own door knob then of what your wife gets from the chalice. In fact, it took my bro several attempts to get anything to actually grow on the chalice.
Of course, you could attribute this to spiritual reasons…but most likely it has to do with the type of material used.