S
St.Bede
Guest
I have also included you in the thread: “Let us give thanks to the Lord our God. It’s right and just”. Something for me to be grateful of. 
Snap!I have also included you in the thread: “Let us give thanks to the Lord our God. It’s right and just”. Something for me to be grateful of.![]()
Excellent quote Michael. Thanks for sharing; and for your kind words.As I once read a Saint teach: “ Always preach and sometimes, use words. “
Guess what, Brother…I have replied!Guess what, Bro?! I’ve created a new thread called "Let’s pray for each other ", and you’re included there. Cheers!
I dont think this is prudent. Ive actually seen this once by an anti-catholic woman who would wait outside of my parish to engage and attempt to debate Catholics as we were coming out of my parish. Her approach was horrible. The parish mass that was finishing was considered a children’s mass, filled with families with children coming out of the parish. Noone wanted to engage her, you can imagine just coming out of mass with children, and exposing children to anticatholic drivel led many to avoid her. It did not instigate conversation or debate.I would not be proselytizing at the service itself. That would be massively imprudent. We would hang out afterwards, and that is when the debate would go down.
When my sister in law died young of cancer several years ago, I was asked to give the blessing/offer grace/whatever they called it ate the lunch afterwards.But I did get up during the time the pastor set aside to share memories of my sister, and I shared what I felt was an appropriate Bible verse.