C
chero23
Guest
As many of you who have clicked on my links at the bottom of each of my post, you guys know that I spent 9 months going through dozen Catholic apologetic websites, bought another several dozens books and watched another handful of good Catholic apologists online. With that I was able to do a book that is 192 pages long, with 121 different topics and 5,200 Bible verses.
On the other hand I have never seen a debate. I know that I could go on youtube, and put Catholic Protestant debate and get tons of videos. But what I was wondering is if any of you guys, have seen or heard a good Catholic debate. Not so much that it was lopsided, but where the Catholic individual is able to answer each attack thrown at him.
On the other hand I have never seen a debate. I know that I could go on youtube, and put Catholic Protestant debate and get tons of videos. But what I was wondering is if any of you guys, have seen or heard a good Catholic debate. Not so much that it was lopsided, but where the Catholic individual is able to answer each attack thrown at him.