J
Jeff_B
Guest
I have to say Amen to this post. There are many good pastors and preachers out there, when it comes to some, or even most things. But what they preach or teach that is good, still presumes what came out of Chirst’s church to begin with, including the canon of the NT, for example.Beware of Dr. Kennedy I have listened to him for years. Yes, he’s a great orator but I have heard him misrepresent the Catholic faith a couple of times (St. Patrick not being a Catholic or a saint and his explaination of our belief in the Communion of Saints). I have come to the conclusion that he is either ignorant or prejudice of Catholics. You decide. If you think he is ignorant on certain Catholic issues then even more shame on him for not doing proper research before passing it on to his many listeners.
D James Kennedy’s Evangelism Explosion is among the big ministries, and pared down to it’s 5 points, we could concur, with a bit of tweaking, and with some re-understanding, if you will, in some areas; But then there are the “advanced” levels II and III.
How to witness to Muslims, and my favorite:
How to evangelize Catholics- so there you go.
Jeff