C
canadianguy1143
Guest
Just to give some relevant background here, I am attending a Baptist University studying Business Administration and for one of the courses that I am taking, it teaches that Mark’s Gospel was written first, not Matthew’s and then Luke’s. One of the reasons they give is that they say:
I would appreciate any and all apologetic information that would refute what they are saying as I have a term paper that is due in this course and would like to do it on correcting this misinterpretation.“whereas the Church tradition is unanimous in stating that Matthew was written before Mark and Luke, that tradition in the same breath also argues that Matthew was written in Aramaic (or Hebrew). Yet it is clear that our present Matthew is not a simple translation from Aramaic (or Hebrew) into Greek. Thus the Matthew of church tradition does not fit the Greek Matthew of the Synoptic Problem.”