B
Ben_Sinner
Guest
The OP’s analogy has been logically exploded eight ways to Sunday – just let it go. Even he’s been reduced to defending it with: But it wasn’t meant to be a TRUTHFUL statement! It was for COLOR!
Man you just don’t give up do you?
Why does it matter if it’s truthful or not?..its a fictional story that involves a VERY REAL AND VERY POSSIBLE situation in a mother having to choose either her life or the child’s…It has happened before. It happens still today. It will happen in the future.
I’m going to start using BIG letters and bolded words on my main points because you cant seem to understand my main points because your only argument is trying to bash my knowledge of airplanes and parachutes. You have yet to discredit the things I have said in bold lettering which are the most relevant parts of my argument.
You still haven’t been able to discredit the ultimate analogy…once again…you are so fixated on the facts of the plane,parachute, and science of the situation that you are missing the big picture which is the mother sacrificing her life to save her child. being my main analogy.
If its such a bad analogy…then why are so many on here agreeing with me on it?
And your putting words in my mouth that I never said
I never said the mother MUST sacrafice herself I just implied that its a flawed argument to intentionally kill the child just to spare the mother because somehow it’s justifiable if the child is inside the womb, but killing a child already birthed would be wrong to them…there are other ways a mother can save herself without aborting the baby…there are medical procedures that will intend to try to save both but most likely have the baby get the short end of the stick on the procedure…
Man you just don’t give up do you?
Why does it matter if it’s truthful or not?..its a fictional story that involves a VERY REAL AND VERY POSSIBLE situation in a mother having to choose either her life or the child’s…It has happened before. It happens still today. It will happen in the future.
I’m going to start using BIG letters and bolded words on my main points because you cant seem to understand my main points because your only argument is trying to bash my knowledge of airplanes and parachutes. You have yet to discredit the things I have said in bold lettering which are the most relevant parts of my argument.
You still haven’t been able to discredit the ultimate analogy…once again…you are so fixated on the facts of the plane,parachute, and science of the situation that you are missing the big picture which is the mother sacrificing her life to save her child. being my main analogy.
If its such a bad analogy…then why are so many on here agreeing with me on it?
And your putting words in my mouth that I never said
I never said the mother MUST sacrafice herself I just implied that its a flawed argument to intentionally kill the child just to spare the mother because somehow it’s justifiable if the child is inside the womb, but killing a child already birthed would be wrong to them…there are other ways a mother can save herself without aborting the baby…there are medical procedures that will intend to try to save both but most likely have the baby get the short end of the stick on the procedure…