Grandmother not well

• Thread starter Thread starter Trust_in_Him
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trust_in_Him

My Grandmother is suffering from arthritis. She is in a lot of pain, and is not able to move. She is going to the doctor tomorrow. She does not feel that anything is helping her. Please Pray!

I have said a prayer for your Grandmother.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Trust In Him:

I’m praying for your grandmother.

Prayerfully,

Renato

Merciful Lord of all, graciously hear our prayers on behalf of TIH’s grandmother. May her suffering be relieved thorough Your loving kindness, and may her faith be strengthened through this trial. Lord, hear her prayers for mercy and grant great skill and compassion to those who care for her in her time of need. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever, Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

:signofcross: Keeping your grandmother in daily prayer…May The Lord relieve her of excessive pain…

Praying that your Grandmother will be healed.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back