G
Gwaz4Christ
Guest
With all due respect those are the most vague and weak arguments I have ever seen. John 2:7??? The Apostles told people to do things and obey Christ in His commandments does that make them Our Blessed fathers??? She understood that Christ was the Messiah just as did all the Apostles. Your stretching really hard for something that is not there. The other ones are way too far out there and you are strecthing beyond. Your still not answering my claims. I ask you to show me in the in the scriptures where Christ Himself and the Apostles cororlate and specifically talk about, esteem and confirm the exact exoneration that Rome bestows upon her. The scripture you used has really nothing to do with mary being Queen of heaven, the mediatrix neccessary for intercession and grace and all the other things claimed by Rome. I keep asking all the people on this site to prove this and all I get our verses that really have nothing to do mary and can be easily explained other wise.