J
jtodisco
Guest
Please pray for my great-uncle Bill. He fell down the stairs leading to his basement and is now in a coma. Doctors are doing tests to determine if he has any likelihood of coming out of the coma, etc. He has broken several ribs. In all honesty things don’t look very good for him right now. 
I was never close with my great-uncle Bill. He has always been a rather mean spirited man and he does not practice the faith. The only times I’ve known him to go to Mass is for funerals.
I am especially worried in light of this that he may not be in a state of grace. Please pray for his physical recovery, but even more importantly please pray that if he dies that he will not die without sincerely repenting of his sins and receiving Our Blessed Lord’s forgiveness.
I was never close with my great-uncle Bill. He has always been a rather mean spirited man and he does not practice the faith. The only times I’ve known him to go to Mass is for funerals.