Praying for you…
**Prayers According to the Hours of the Day and Night
**
1:00 O Lord, deprive me not of Thy heavenly blessings.
2:00 O Lord, deliver me from eternal torment.
3:00 O Lord, if I have sinned in my mind or thought, in word or deed, forgive me.
4:00 O Lord, deliver me from every ignorance and heedlessness, from pettiness of soul and stony hardness of heart.
5:00 O Lord, deliver me from every temptation.
6:00 O Lord, enlighten my heart darkened by evil desires.
7:00 O Lord, I, being a human being, have sinned; do Thou, being God, forgive me in Thy loving-kindness, for Thou knowest the weakness of my soul.
8:00 O Lord, send down Thy grace to help me, that I may glorify Thy holy Name.
9:00 O Lord Jesus Christ, inscribe me, Thy servant, in the Book of Life and grant me a blessed end.
10:00 O Lord my God, even if I have done nothing good in Thy sight, yet grant me, according to Thy grace, that I may make a start in doing good.
11:00 O Lord, sprinkle on my heart the dew of Thy grace.
12:00 O Lord of heaven and earth, remember me, Thy sinful servant, cold of heart and impure, in Thy Kingdom.
13:00 O Lord, receive me in repentance.
14:00 O Lord, leave me not.
15:00 O Lord, save me from temptation.
16:00 O Lord, grant me pure thoughts.
17:00 O Lord, grant me tears of repentance, remembrance of death, and the sense of peace.
18:00 O Lord, grant me mindfulness to confess my sins.
19:00 O Lord, grant me humility, charity, and obedience.
20:00 O Lord, grant me tolerance, magnanimity, and gentleness.
21:00 O Lord, implant in me the root of all blessings: the fear of Thee in my heart.
22:00 O Lord, vouchsafe that I may love Thee with all my heart and soul, and that I may obey in all things Thy will.
23:00 O Lord, shield me from evil persons and devils and passions and all other lawless matters.
24:00 O Lord, Who knowest Thy creation and that which Thou hast willed for it; may Thy will also be fulfilled in me, a sinner, for Thou art blessed forevermore. Amen.
Prayers of Saint John Chrysostom