N
nana3
Guest
I don’t know if any of you have heard of a priest from the Philippines with the gift of healing called Fr. Fernando Suarez. Here is his website: fatherfernando.com/index.php
Anyway, he recently came to Orlando, Florida and I went to a Healing Mass and service that followed afterwards. I saw some instant healings and miracles. I saw a woman who could not walk and was in a wheel chair walk and she was almost blind and she could see. There were more. Well, I have had back pain for 20 years and have had three pain surgeries. I have rods in my back and have just accepted my back pain as part of my life. I am now 44 years old. When this priest came to me, he asked me what did I ask of the Lord and I said healing from my back and neck pain. I have so many other medical problems, but these two were my two most bothersome. He asked me to bend over and I did. He hit my lower back, where I had my surgery done three times, real hard with his fist and rubbed his fist up and down my spine. He kept me in the bent position as he asked my husband who was beside me what he asked of the Lord for healing. After he prayed over my husband he asked me to stand up and grabbed my arm and said, “You are healed of your back pain, so to Father …” I don’t remember the priest’s name. I went to the priest, with the mic, who was the one announcing to all in the church the healings. He asked me my name and what was I healed from. I was still in shock for I was not sure if I was healed. I was bending back and forth to make sure for I found it hard to believe. The priest asked me again what I was healed of and I said my back. He asked how long have I had back pain and I said 20 years and that I had 3 back surgeries. This priest could tell that I doubted the healing. He said, “You must claim the healing or the devil will come and give you the ailment again.” So I said that I claim it and thanked Jesus publically. I was without pain for weeks. I had minor aches and pain here and there, but it was not bad.
Well, today I have a lot of pain. It is coming from my incision site and my scar tissues. It is my usual back pain from the tightness of muscles from the scar tissues.
I don’t know what to believe. A true healing from Jesus would make me complete and withtout pain in that area of my body. I have claimed it as they asked me to. Was I really healed or not?
I do see a physical therapist who is very cautious of people with the gift of healing because of people like Binny Hinn. He thinks he is a fake and so do I, but I am not saying that this priest is. Apparently, he is big in the Phillipines and is almost as famous as Jesus was when he walked the earth. I watched some the youtube videos on him.
I could have a gradual healing too, but why did the priest say to me, “you are healed from your back pain.” It made it sound like an instant healing.
Please, has anyone had any experience in the gift of healing and all this. This is all new to me. Please explain. It is my fault and was my faith to weak and that is why I have pain again. I will add that I start to exercise and maybe that caused the back pain, but the pain is the same back pain as before. Please help me to understand. Maybe there is someone who has this gift or other gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Help me understand!!
Anyway, he recently came to Orlando, Florida and I went to a Healing Mass and service that followed afterwards. I saw some instant healings and miracles. I saw a woman who could not walk and was in a wheel chair walk and she was almost blind and she could see. There were more. Well, I have had back pain for 20 years and have had three pain surgeries. I have rods in my back and have just accepted my back pain as part of my life. I am now 44 years old. When this priest came to me, he asked me what did I ask of the Lord and I said healing from my back and neck pain. I have so many other medical problems, but these two were my two most bothersome. He asked me to bend over and I did. He hit my lower back, where I had my surgery done three times, real hard with his fist and rubbed his fist up and down my spine. He kept me in the bent position as he asked my husband who was beside me what he asked of the Lord for healing. After he prayed over my husband he asked me to stand up and grabbed my arm and said, “You are healed of your back pain, so to Father …” I don’t remember the priest’s name. I went to the priest, with the mic, who was the one announcing to all in the church the healings. He asked me my name and what was I healed from. I was still in shock for I was not sure if I was healed. I was bending back and forth to make sure for I found it hard to believe. The priest asked me again what I was healed of and I said my back. He asked how long have I had back pain and I said 20 years and that I had 3 back surgeries. This priest could tell that I doubted the healing. He said, “You must claim the healing or the devil will come and give you the ailment again.” So I said that I claim it and thanked Jesus publically. I was without pain for weeks. I had minor aches and pain here and there, but it was not bad.
Well, today I have a lot of pain. It is coming from my incision site and my scar tissues. It is my usual back pain from the tightness of muscles from the scar tissues.
I don’t know what to believe. A true healing from Jesus would make me complete and withtout pain in that area of my body. I have claimed it as they asked me to. Was I really healed or not?
I could have a gradual healing too, but why did the priest say to me, “you are healed from your back pain.” It made it sound like an instant healing.
Please, has anyone had any experience in the gift of healing and all this. This is all new to me. Please explain. It is my fault and was my faith to weak and that is why I have pain again. I will add that I start to exercise and maybe that caused the back pain, but the pain is the same back pain as before. Please help me to understand. Maybe there is someone who has this gift or other gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Help me understand!!