N
NiceMimi
Guest
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for helping Eileina with all her spiritual and health needs. Father, this is such a difficult case, but Father I trust in Your Power and Glory. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.


Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils
Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.)
[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia
[st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, St. Francis of Assisi, and the 6 Saints who were recently canonized
[catholicculture.org/news/...m?storyid=5430](http://www.catholicculture.org/news/...m?storyid=5430)
I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.









