N
NiceMimi
Guest
Heavenly Father, please have mercy on Eileina, and in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, please remove all satanic forces that have been on Eileina. Thank You Father. Amen.
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils
Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.)
[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia
[st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.
Also asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk
[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)
I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen


Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils
Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.)
[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia
[st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.
Also asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk
[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)
I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils
Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.)
[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia
[st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/pra...t-benedict.htm)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.
Also asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk
[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)
I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen





