G
goforgoal
Guest
Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)
youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title
wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Free Printable St. Michael the Archangel, Prayer card
holyreflections.com/Prayers/StMichael.html
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
St. Michael the Archangel by: Paul Linsey (thanks and God bless 1hope4all)
youtube.com/watch?v=MLYpd…el_video_title
wf-f.org/Michaelmas.html
Free Printable St. Michael the Archangel, Prayer card
holyreflections.com/Prayers/StMichael.html
Code:
Saint Anthony, Disperser of Devils
Dear St. Anthony, it is still as St. Peter said: The devil prowls about, lion-like, looking for someone to devour. I confess that I don't always resist him; I sometimes toy with temptation. St. Anthony, Disperser of Devils, remind me of my duty to avoid all occasions of sin. May I always pray in temptation that I may remain loyal to my Lord Jesus. Pray for my other intentions, please. (Name them.)
[yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html](http://www.yenra.com/catholic/prayers/saintanthony.html)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Various Prayers & Novenas to St. Benedict of Nursia
[st-benedict-medal.com/](http://www.st-benedict-medal.com/)
* Please click on Prayers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Asking for the intercession of St. Dymphna, St. Jude, St. Rita, and St. Francis of Assisi to Pray for this woman who is great need of thy healing mercy. Amen.
Also asking for the intercession of St. Camilla Battista da Varano, St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, & St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk
[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010/)
I'm also adding Prayers for the many people medical as well as the Priests who are helping/working and Praying for God to intercede on behalf of Eileina and anyone else in similar circumstances. Amen

