D
devonsams
Guest
Hello, my friend send me this verse:
Luke 13:23-24 and 28, “Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many,** I say unto you, many will seek to enter in, and shall not be able …** There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.”
This means that it will have people going to hell against their will because they will be begging to go to heaven but the owner won’t allow them.
And I always thought that Hell was a free-will choice.
Anyone can help me with that? Thank you!
Luke 13:23-24 and 28, “Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many,** I say unto you, many will seek to enter in, and shall not be able …** There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.”
This means that it will have people going to hell against their will because they will be begging to go to heaven but the owner won’t allow them.
And I always thought that Hell was a free-will choice.
Anyone can help me with that? Thank you!
