J
Joe_Brown
Guest
Hi,
I really sympathise with you, I went through a very dark time while I did all these things also. I had a very hard time being able to go to confession about this. Eventually I went in and made a good confession about all these things and felt so much better for I was in the grace of God. I would strongly recommend that you go to your local Catholic Church and find out when the next confession times are. This should not wait. Do not wait until next year. You have to remember that you are confessing your sins to God and not the priest. There is no sin of yours that God cannot forgive.
You have to know that masturbation and looking at pornography is a mortal sin. You also have to know that there are three conditions that have to be met to commit a mortal sin.
.
I used to be in the exact same boat as you before. You must pray to God to help you with this. And come back to his Church. God loves you and he wants you to come to him. After going to confession(** do not receive communion while under mortal sin**) go to mass and receive communion for the body and soul of*** Christ*** will help you with your problems. Confess your sins and in return for God forgiving your sins, be the best Catholic you can be!
Remember you have to think as this as your cross to bear at this time in your life.
I will be praying for you. God Bless!
catholicscomehome.org/former-Catholic.phtml
newadvent.org/cathen/11618c.htm
catholic.org/prayers/confession.php
I really sympathise with you, I went through a very dark time while I did all these things also. I had a very hard time being able to go to confession about this. Eventually I went in and made a good confession about all these things and felt so much better for I was in the grace of God. I would strongly recommend that you go to your local Catholic Church and find out when the next confession times are. This should not wait. Do not wait until next year. You have to remember that you are confessing your sins to God and not the priest. There is no sin of yours that God cannot forgive.
You have to know that masturbation and looking at pornography is a mortal sin. You also have to know that there are three conditions that have to be met to commit a mortal sin.
- Full knowledge of what you are doing
- Deliberate consent
- And it must be a grave matter
I used to be in the exact same boat as you before. You must pray to God to help you with this. And come back to his Church. God loves you and he wants you to come to him. After going to confession(** do not receive communion while under mortal sin**) go to mass and receive communion for the body and soul of*** Christ*** will help you with your problems. Confess your sins and in return for God forgiving your sins, be the best Catholic you can be!
Remember you have to think as this as your cross to bear at this time in your life.
I will be praying for you. God Bless!
catholicscomehome.org/former-Catholic.phtml
newadvent.org/cathen/11618c.htm
catholic.org/prayers/confession.php