Heroes Season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocklobster
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The producers are starting out season 2 with the time line 4 month later. They will do a few shows in that time line, maybe set up for some future disaster, then take us back to right after Peter went “boom”.

I don’t think Clare’s new friend is working for the company. Just a hunch.

The mysterious person who killed Hiro father seem to me to be the new “Sylar” of season 2. I believe Sylar will return, (I spit on him) in season 2. Hopefully someone will finally cut off his head this time.
 
I think Syler killed Hiro’s father. Just a guess. I’m also wondering if Linderman is really dead, or if that’s the person the little girl says can see her when she thinks about him. Just a thought. If Linderman could make things grow and heal things, couldn’t he heal himself? Or, maybe I’ve got that wrong.

I also think that what Claire’s father did at his job was funny. His boss was so annoying. I think it shows that he and Claire are getting really tired of “hiding” their true selves and are about ready to burst. I always liked Noah, though. He and Hiro are my favorite characters.

And what’s up with Mexican girl? Does she accidentally kill people when she gets scared or threatened in some way?

And Hiro! Finding out his hero is a white, drunken Englishman. :rotfl: Didn’t see that coming, did we?

Scout :tiphat:
She has a mutation disease. The disease is very powerful, sorta like the black plague. They are going to NY to find a cure.
 
…
It seems Hiro messed up by saving that dupe. I have to say I was greatly disappointed with that plot development. Hiro has had his powers enough to know each move messes with the time continuum. Just by interfering with those arrows he messed with the present.

Speaking of that interference, the other part of that which annoyed me to no end was how the dupe with the horse was transported because Hiro’s hand was on the horse at the time (no news there), but somehow the “real” guy hitched along for the ride, coming out from behind a tree???

When the writers do things like that with loyal fans jumping in for round 2, it’s dangerous. I’m a little concerned about what this means for the series this year.
I must not have caught that, I thought Hiro just teleported the guy on the horse and just happened to land near the guy (Kinsei) behind the tree. I’ll have to watch it again.
 
I must not have caught that, I thought Hiro just teleported the guy on the horse and just happened to land near the guy (Kinsei) behind the tree. I’ll have to watch it again.
I always think of Hiro as stopping time and then moving objects around in that suspended state (the casino, the arrows, and a couple of other instances I can’t recall at the moment), but you’re right in that he travels through time as well. When that happens, though, he arrives in a different time (Japan-NY, present diner-past diner, present climax-1600 Japan). I can’t recall off hand if we’ve seen him just teleport from one place to another in the same moment of time. It seems he would either be in the next spot before or after he started.

I suppose the show will reveal all in good time.
 
I always think of Hiro as stopping time and then moving objects around in that suspended state (the casino, the arrows, and a couple of other instances I can’t recall at the moment), but you’re right in that he travels through time as well. When that happens, though, he arrives in a different time (Japan-NY, present diner-past diner, present climax-1600 Japan). I can’t recall off hand if we’ve seen him just teleport from one place to another in the same moment of time. It seems he would either be in the next spot before or after he started.

I suppose the show will reveal all in good time.
Yes. When Sylar was about to cut off Ando’s head. Hiro saved him.
 
Yes. When Sylar was about to cut off Ando’s head. Hiro saved him.
That’s right, I think there were a couple of times when he transported from one place to another in the same time period.
 
Guess I get to be the first to propose the theory … (here at least) …

Hiro becomes the Kensei of legend.
 
She has a mutation disease. The disease is very powerful, sorta like the black plague. They are going to NY to find a cure.
Looks like that disease will be a big part of season 2.

Not that the show’s whole concept isn’t a rip-off (and I say that in the nicest way possible! 🙂 ) of the Marvel X-Men mutant concept, but now the mutant-virus plot? Marvel did it long ago, mid to late eighties I’d say, as a thinly veiled commentary on AIDS.
 
Uh, note to Mr. Bennet:

After telling Claire not to do ANYTHING to call attention to herself, putting Special Ops moves on the Copy Kingdom guy to make him cry like a little girl is NOT setting a good example … 🙂
 
Did anyone else see Parkman going though the training drill and immediately think…

The Defuser!!!
 
:rolleyes:
Guess I get to be the first to propose the theory … (here at least) …

Hiro becomes the Kensei of legend.
Mmmmm. My husband came up with this theory too. Hiro’s off to a bad start if that’s true. He can turn it around though. I think he and Ando are my favorite story-line.

I also like Bennet working with Mohinder to take the company down. This should be a good story-line.

Are they going to have product-placement throughout the series? When Claire screamed about the car she said, “the Rogue?” I thought it wierd that they ‘named’ their car that (I don’t keep up on the newest models, obviously :rolleyes: ). Then the next commercial was for that car. It was cleverly done, that one time.
 
Not that the show’s whole concept isn’t a rip-off (and I say that in the nicest way possible! 🙂 ) of the Marvel X-Men mutant concept, but now the mutant-virus plot? Marvel did it long ago, mid to late eighties I’d say, as a thinly veiled commentary on AIDS.
The whole premise of the show owes a nod to Marvel, but that’s precisely why I got hooked on the show. There was this whole sense of this being a back-story for the time leading up to the age of the X-men. I find it fascinating.
 
:rolleyes:

Mmmmm. My husband came up with this theory too. Hiro’s off to a bad start if that’s true. He can turn it around though. I think he and Ando are my favorite story-line.

I also like Bennet working with Mohinder to take the company down. This should be a good story-line.

Are they going to have product-placement throughout the series? When Claire screamed about the car she said, “the Rogue?” I thought it wierd that they ‘named’ their car that (I don’t keep up on the newest models, obviously :rolleyes: ). Then the next commercial was for that car. It was cleverly done, that one time.
Get use to it. This is the commerical of the future.
 
After watching it a second time, I think the Swordsmith’s daughter will become Kensi. Its the whole “Alias”, “Bonic Woman” thing. You know, women power.

I thought it ironic that at the Bennet dinner, everyone is back to their “normal” selves. Lying to each other while the mom reverts back to a fruitcake.

Any guesses as to who will get killed off next? Of the main characters.
 
Somebody on another forum suggested that Nathan and Peter, while up in space at the end of Season 1, actually changed places somehow. I think it’s because in an episode last year, where HIro goes into the future, Peter looks in the mirror and his face is all disfigured. Monday night’s episode had Nathan doing the same thing.

I thought it was an interesting thought. There’s probably a ton of problems with that theory, though.

Scout :tiphat:
 
Somebody on another forum suggested that Nathan and Peter, while up in space at the end of Season 1, actually changed places somehow. I think it’s because in an episode last year, where HIro goes into the future, Peter looks in the mirror and his face is all disfigured. Monday night’s episode had Nathan doing the same thing.

I thought it was an interesting thought. There’s probably a ton of problems with that theory, though.

Scout :tiphat:
That’s what’s fun (and frustrating) about this show though. Anything and everything is up for grabs. It almost seems like they make it up as they go along.
 
re: tonight’s episode…

Harrumph. That’s not what I had in mind.
 
re: tonight’s episode…

Harrumph. That’s not what I had in mind.
I’m glad the Hatian’s back! And I have a feeling that the Claire’s auto-teft wasn’t a random act of violence. :hmmm:

And Angela Petrelli yelling at Parkman from her head! That was freaky! :bigyikes:

Scout :tiphat:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top