J
Jengl
Guest
SOme of you know the trials that have been going on between my husband and the last year or so. From his porn addiction, to his nastiness to his distant attitude. He will not seek marriage councelling - we can’t pay for it anyway --no insurance.
I started taking some advice and started the Consecration to the Holy Family. It might not change his mind since God doesn’t interfere with free will. But maybe it will help us deal with it better.
A week ago he implied some hope when he said I’d always be his wife to him. But last night he said he’s moving out after the holidays. He loves me as a person but is not in love with me. (Though I think the porn distorted what love is for him) He wants to give the kids “one more year” before he leaves us.
I’m crushed and I know I can’t make him stay. I was up most of the night because I couldn’t sleep. He on the other hand is now parading around the house with glee.
I started taking some advice and started the Consecration to the Holy Family. It might not change his mind since God doesn’t interfere with free will. But maybe it will help us deal with it better.
A week ago he implied some hope when he said I’d always be his wife to him. But last night he said he’s moving out after the holidays. He loves me as a person but is not in love with me. (Though I think the porn distorted what love is for him) He wants to give the kids “one more year” before he leaves us.
I’m crushed and I know I can’t make him stay. I was up most of the night because I couldn’t sleep. He on the other hand is now parading around the house with glee.
*