Homo- Sexuality

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fanti
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If by compassion you mean smiling and waving as someone suffers from SSA rather than hoping and praying for better for them and knowing that better isn’t simply telling them sodomy is a-okay, then yes, I lack that kind of compassion.
 
That’s not a lack of compassion, that’s a result of a different Weltanschauung. You believe being SSA is perfectly healthy and fine and your problem with me is that I don’t. That isn’t the definition uncompassionate.
 
Last edited:
If that is what helps you sleep at night, you keep on thinking that.

You have no compassion for people struggling with same sex attraction and your comments reflect that.

Now if you said that you will pray that they can overcome SSA, then that is compassion, but hoping for a cure shows no compassion at all for what they struggle with. Homosexuality is not a cancer or a disease.
 
Last edited:
I don’t think about them at all before bed. That would be weird.

Hoping for a cure is not uncompassionate. How absurd. I personally believe it is concupiscence and thus I do pray for them. That said, there are those who believe it is genetic. If they ever prove to be correct, let us all hope for a cure.
 
Let us hope you stop trying to convince people that homosexual relations are healthy and good. That is truly without compassion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top