House Democrats’ stimulus bill includes stimulus checks for illegal immigrants, protections from deportations

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think the merits could be debated, I dont think it is insane. As there are arguments that one could make in support of it even if one disagrees with those arguments from differences in value judgements.
Not insane. Flat wrong.
Foreign nationals should get stimulus checks from their own governments.

Not insane. Flat wrong.
That’s also a value judgement, so I won’t debate it.

Sitting here though it did occur to me that non-citizen adults may have citizen offspring. Such money may still be going to USA citizens.

That’s also a value judgement, so I won’t debate it.
Good. Theirs no defense against giving American’s money to foreign nationals here illegally.
Sitting here though it did occur to me that non-citizen adults may have citizen offspring. Such money may still be going to USA citizens.
Children who are American citizens? Sure. They are American citizens.
Beyond that, there is no difference between foreign nationals here illegally or foreign nationals who are in their home country. They should expect a stimulus check from the own government.

Insanity presumes these people are unaware of what they are doing. They are fully aware and they intend the consequences of their actions. Not insanity but evil.

This will never pass two chambers. They know it. I bet they are using these provisions as negotiation tools. You always ask for more than you’re willing to settle for. Drop your demands after you get the rest.

Last edited:
Careful with those conspiracy theories, next you will be claiming that the UN has a document on their website concerning replacement migration.

Massive sums are sent by illegals here to their people back where they came from.
I have actually seen this. One immigrant found a boyfriend who was willing to help her family in the Philippines.

Last edited:
The President gets to do that during the negotiation process or his Treasury Secretary does.

Legal or illegal , leaving your home country entails some sacrifice. And often times leaving some of your family behind.If you ask expats around you there,they may tell you, they also saved and / or sent to their own home countries. Students’ fees and homes for example that may have remained in the US. It is just average and normal. That doesn’t mean that large sums of course remain in the host country. Renting, living and taxes among others. It is how it works and that is fine.Understandable.
Of course legal is the way , I m not saying otherwise…

Last edited:
Careful with those conspiracy theories, next you will be claiming that the UN has a document on their website concerning replacement migration.
Why not? They don’t need the UN for it. A party that wants to pack the Supreme Court, add two new Democrat states and force Catholics to “change our religion” to agree with them on abortion, and supports dissident “Catholic” organizations to do that, would hardly shrink from population change measures they thought advantageous to them.

Last edited:
They aren’t even covert in their intentions anymore.Its very concerning to say the keast

If Biden wins, the Democrats have no intention of ever again losing power and they’ll do whatever they can, however destructive, to ensure that.

Oh I agree and a few years down the road,all the naysayers re the leftis/Dems ntensions will be gobsmacked by the redults.We will all be in the same boat…no longer A Nation Under God…:cry:

Last edited:
Oh I agree and a few years down the road,all the naysayers re the leftis/Dems ntensions will be gobsmacked by the redults.We will all be in the same boat…no longer A Nation Under God…:cry:
They don’t like Amy Coney Barrett because of their fear she might be a faithful Catholic. And for that, they’re willing to destroy the Supreme Court and add two states that were never inteded to be states.

I know ,The lengths to which the Dems are willing to go for complete control should concern every citizen ,left right and in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back