No. I don’t think about how horrible I am. I think about how sinful I am. I was born sinful. I don’t have to think how horrible I am.
Spending time in front of the Blessed Sacrament, attending mass, receiving the Body of Christ, and doing what I am supposed to do the right way makes me feel better.
Eddie Mac
You don’t seem have an understanding of depression or the feeling of guilt.
Sometimes people make sure you never forget that you have failed,even if it was once or seventy times seventy.
So I would say,
All you can do is hang on to the Lords promises.
He says he will never leave us or forsake us.
His word says his love is deeper then our minds can imagine.
Even when you feel like no one loves you much less God who
is perfection,even then hang on to the hope of what you have
been taught about His love. Read your bible,especially the
Psalms and Proverbs. Meditate on the Good news of His
love and forgiveness.
Those people who make you feel uncomfortable about how
you are living your life or something you did in the past,
aren’t perfect either. All have sinned.
Anyone who says they have no sin is a liar.
Talk to the Lord every minute of the day.
Put him first,He is number one.
That’s all He wants from us,to put Him on the
throne of our hearts and life.
And if you put him first you don’t have to worry about
being prideful because you know it’s all about Him.
Everything you say and do,if it’s good and worthy of praise
it’s because He made it possible.
May the Lord grant you peace of heart and mind.