How do you best identify with Jesus?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stylteralmaldo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Shoshana:
Code:
Good stuff At! The sacred wounds are so important that when Jesus was resurrected, the wounds remained on his physical, glorified body as a sign of our redemption and love for us! Just thought I would say hello!

Christ is risen! truly He is risen!
Shoshana
Hello to you, too, Shoshana, and a Happy Eastertide!

Yes, what you said about His wounds remaining in His resurrected body is so beautiful and true!🙂
And I love how some of the saints have spoken of taking refuge in His wounds.

i identify with Jesus most as He who could have cast the first stone, and didn’t.

i see Him from my knees - as did the woman caught in adultery - caught in my sin, forgiven by the only One who could rightfully condemn me.

cant choose among any of those titles, they are all true and good, but I identify most closely with Jesus in the persons of the poor and of children. In direct encounter and service of the poor I am conscious of His presence more deeply than at anytime outside communion and adoration. In fact, it is through communion and adoration that I am able to recognize Him in the face of the poor.

40.png
Stylteralmaldo:
Please chose the title of Jesus Christ that best describes how you feel about Him. Then please share with us the reasons for your choice.

Thanks! 🙂
OTHER----- I see him as “All the Above”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back