P
pwlj_christ87
Guest
Hi Brothers and Sisters,
Obviously, I am aware that in order to deal with sin we must go to confession, however, how do you guys deal with sin in general in your lives? How do you guys deal with the fact that it is there (if it is?) or in waiting for it to dissappear? etc. I am writing this because I have been dissappointed over the past couple year or month due to sin, not neglecting the beauty of the sacrament but just wanting to be better myself, i am scared for my salvation, so anyways, how do you deal with sin?
Jacob
Obviously, I am aware that in order to deal with sin we must go to confession, however, how do you guys deal with sin in general in your lives? How do you guys deal with the fact that it is there (if it is?) or in waiting for it to dissappear? etc. I am writing this because I have been dissappointed over the past couple year or month due to sin, not neglecting the beauty of the sacrament but just wanting to be better myself, i am scared for my salvation, so anyways, how do you deal with sin?
Jacob