A
awke
Guest
How do you listen to God during prayer or in everyday life? How do you distinguish your own thoughts from thoughts planted from God?
What parts of scripture?My son and I are working on reading and memorizing more scripture.
Lately, God has been speaking to us through His Word. It’s a very, very good place to start
God bless you!
Gertie
I’m partial to the Psalms myself. But most of our memorization has been from Matthew (sermon on the mount) and Romans (chapters 5 and 8) lately.What parts of scripture?
Interesting. Thanks for sharingI’m partial to the Psalms myself. But most of our memorization has been from Matthew (sermon on the mount) and Romans (chapters 5 and 8) lately.
Are there any specific writings you can point me towards?Very good Q. I think St Padre Pio had some direction with that.
Bumping in case somebody has the answer.Are there any specific writings you can point me towards?