S
Seeker2010
Guest
Having been the recipient of many lap dances, and witnessed even more, in my experience unless a disease is airborne, a lap dance will not enable transmission. You seem to think they’re something they’re not. Perhaps it is not I who is naive.Let me tell you a secret - a “lap dance” has nothing to do with dancing.
And you truly think that patronizing a strip club should lead to jail time and loss of one’s job? Wow, that smacks of tyranny to me.They are less likely to do so if it would entail jail time and loss of their job and standing in the community.
Well, I’ve been to a number of strip clubs, and never saw a child even once. That notwithstanding, who are you to judge what is or is not wholesome? One mans trash is another mans treasure.What benefits to society would they be missing out on, if they were “forced” to engage in some kind of more wholesome activity, that doesn’t involve the objectification of women and children?![]()
One generally has to seek a job to be offered one. I have yet to have a complete stranger walk up to me and offer me a job of any kind. And I have no problem with my daughter or sister becoming a prostitute if they so desire.LEGAL prostitution would mean that your daughter or sister, if she finds herself unemployed, would not be eligible for unemployment benefits if she were to refuse to work as a prostitute.