It doesn’t have catholic in it either, except when it mentions the “great whore drunken with the blood of the saints”
You’re dead wrong here xFBx and I’ll be reporting you to the moderation staff because you seem to have finally given up and decided to show your contempt for our most holy faith and your complete disrespect for the fact that you are guest here on a Catholic forum. This will be my last response to you.
As for your allegation.
The passage that you refer to does nor refer to the Catholic Church and there is nothing in it that says so.
However, you are also wrong in your assertion that the words Catholic Church are not in the Bible. Hope you can read Greek.
Acts 9:31 ἡ μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ᾽ ὁλης της ιουδαιας και γαλιλαιας και σαμαρειας ειχεν ειρηνην οικοδομουμενη και πορευομενη τω φοβω του κυριου, και τη παρακλησει του ἁγιου πνευματος επληθυνοντο. The underlined words are “ekklesia katholos”. Aren’t you tired of being wrong because of what you’ve been taught?
The point is that my beliefs come first from the bible over everyone and everything including the church.
Do they? I can’t tell because I have several times shown you that things that you have preached here are not the fullness of the gospel with regard to salvation, and I have done so from the Word of God and you have virtually ignored my posts.
I simply go to a southern baptist church because it is the closest church to my beliefs. On the other hand, many catholics here have admitted that they think that their church can somehow save them, which is a boldfaced lie and and insult to Jesus Christ and what HE has already provided on the cross.
That’s funny…I don’t recall any Catholics on here making the assertions that you mention, and I have been on this thread the whole way through.
I have presented the truth to you all along and you have ignored my posts. Your blood be on your own head.
Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.