How to stop thinking about sex?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cwsbanana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit the “courtship” “dating with a purpose” things has kind of affected me. Trying to shake that mindset though. Doesn’t seem to have impacted Catholic circles as much. I think casual dating is fine now 🙂 Actually, it’s even better, because being too serious too soon is silly and possibly increases temptation :confused:
Plus, a lot of Christians talk about their “courtship” or dating period like it was horrible and excruciating. I think it should be fun!!
 
I think men are respobsible for “courtship” being horrible. We are supposed to be better.
 
God made RULES and COMMANDMENTS, not to
condemn but so that we may have FORMED con-
sciences, and so have a FIRM foundation by which
to build our lives w/. !!
The Catholic Church is the “pillar and support of the
Truth” 1 Tim. 3:15
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top