T
TimothyH
Guest
As far as “old” threads, I thought “old” was defined as >1 year with no response.
Is this not correct?
-Tim-
Is this not correct?
-Tim-
I believe its silence for more than 3 months.As far as “old” threads, I thought “old” was defined as >1 year with no response.
Is this not correct?
-Tim-
Exactly, I believe the same thing.Are you kidding? God can do anything!!
How old is too old?Its not because the OP is banned. I just mentioned that. Even if he wasn’t banned this is an old thread. We are not to resurrect old threads.
I thought the same thing.As far as “old” threads, I thought “old” was defined as >1 year with no response.
Is this not correct?
-Tim-
It was a Supernatural occurrence. We are not given the details of how He accomplished this.Did God make like a artifical sperm cell to fertelize Mary’s egg? Did he use artifical DNA?